EnviroBlend® clients find that their total waste management costs are reduced by 50% to 90% with the use of EnviroBlend at their site or facility.
Significantly Lower Costs on Total Costs Basis
When evaluating treatment and disposal options for waste(s), there are many factors that need to be considered to determine total treatment costs:
- Total cost of reagent – based on cost per treated ton
- Hazardous disposal costs vs. non-hazardous disposal cost
- Bulking factor – how much weight of reagent and weight of water will you be adding to the waste?
- Transportation costs – based on weight and volume of treated waste
- Equipment costs and manpower time on-site/at the facility
How do we do it?
EnviroBlend is recognized for:
- Effectiveness at very low dosage rates, keeping cost per treated ton to a minimum.
- No water is needed to activate EnviroBlend, which ensures low bulking of waste and provides savings in transportation and disposal costs.
- For remedial applications, EnviroBlend-treated waste has been approved for on-site reuse, eliminating disposal fees altogether.
Instead of paying expensive fees for hazardous waste disposal, you can render your waste non-hazardous with EnviroBlend treatment solutions.
Select a topic below for proven ways EnviroBlend helps.
Aluminum Smelter – Southern U.S.
An aluminum smelter in the southern US uses EnviroBlend 90/10 CS to treat cadmium and lead-contaminated aluminum dust.
Aluminum Smelting Plant – Western U.S.
A smelting plant recently started using EnviroBlend Emag 33 to treat 45 annual tons of lead-contaminated dust and hydrogen chloride gas.
Western Aluminum Smelter
An aluminum smelter facility has been using EnviroBlend for the past five years to annually treat 500 tons of lead-contaminated dust.